This is how it works in brief:
- trial period 14 calendar days (not for tailor-made products, broken seals for products with an expiry date);
- right of return within 14 calendar days (not for tailor-made products, broken seals for products with an expiry date);
- reimbursement of return shipping costs (not for tailor-made products, broken seals for products with an expiry date).
Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products, you have the option of withdrawing from the agreement without giving reasons for 14 calendar days. This cooling-off period starts the day after you receive the product or a representative previously designated by you and made known to PastFutureTimes.
- (a) General:
During the cooling-off period, you have to treat the product and its packaging with care at all times.
(b) Products with an expiry date:
You should not break the seal of a product with an expiry date at all. The (partial) breaking of the seal cancels the possibility of withdrawal, return and exchange.
- If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you are obliged to notify PastFutureTimes within 14 calendar days, after receiving the product. Notification must be made by completing and sending the withdrawal form. After you have expressed your wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send the product with all delivered accessories in the original packaging to the following address within 14 calendar days:
NL-2995 BS Heerjansdam
If requested, you must prove that the delivered products were returned on time, e.g. through proof of dispatch.
- If, after the expiry of the deadlines mentioned in paragraphs 1 and 3, you have not first expressed your wish to exercise your right of withdrawal and have not subsequently returned the product to PastFutureTimes, the purchase is a fact.
Costs in case of withdrawal
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, PastFutureTimes will reimburse you for the costs incurred in doing so. The risk of damage and/or loss of products upon return rests with you until delivery to PastFutureTimes.
- If you have paid an amount for products, PastFutureTimes will refund this amount including shipping costs as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 calendar days after revocation. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by PastFutureTimes or conclusive proof of complete return can be provided. Refunds will be made via the same payment method used by you unless you expressly authorise another payment method.
- Should products without an expiry date be damaged or the packaging more damaged than necessary to try the product, we may pass this depreciation of the product on to you. So treat the product with care and make sure it is properly packed when returning it.
- You cannot be held liable for depreciation of the product if not all legally required information on the right of withdrawal has been provided by PastFutureTimes. This should be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
PastFutureTimes excludes your right of withdrawal, return and exchange
- for products with an expiry date:
these products have a limited shelf life. They are sealed to ensure hygiene and exclude health risks. After (partially) breaking the seal, your purchase cannot be withdrawn, returned or exchanged,
- for products made by PastFutureTimes to your order and/or according to your specifications. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if PastFutureTimes clearly stated this in the offer, at least in good time before concluding the agreement.